Friday, September 19, 2014

Drawing Challenge - Day 16 - Inspiration

Sometimes I myself wonder if I am really shallow. May be I am. But one thing that I am certain of being is honest.

So when I started wondering what inspires me, for today's drawing challenge, I thought about several famous personalities, some people who have touched my heart, memories that made me stronger, etc etc.

But to be frank, when I wake up each morning and have a few minutes of quiet, it's none of those that come to me on a daily basis. I mean, sometimes these do come to my mind, but not each day. So what is it that inspires me each morning to kick start my day with complete dedication and enthusiasm?

Money. Enough money that allows me to fulfil my little-luxurious dreams, and those of my loved ones.

Yes, money inspires me. It inspires me in so many ways. It inspires me to work harder to gain more. When I have it, it inspires me to bring smiles on the faces of those who are less fortunate. It inspires me to buy little moments, presents, and vacations, that help me weave beautiful memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment