Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 and all its newness

Clearly I could not live up to the Drawing Challenge I had taken up with so much frenzy! Just like several other things that I get bored of on the way, this one too lost me after a few weeks! But... well!

So 2015 has begun and if I dwell deep, it has come with so much change and newness. Although I am not the sorts who attach too much with the beginning of a new year, 2015 started with Pun and me buying our first car. And we proudly count that as one more step forward towards the many milestones we shall cross in the future.

Also, I got back with Taa, and she is the one who prompted me to blog today, and if I don't mention her, it would be downright wrong. So we wrote emails and well, it feels much lighter now.

Talking about new things, Pun and I started our "xxxx box". I am not going to spill the beans on the first word there, because then people start asking and also there's jinx involved. Basically, we went shopping and picked up three most beautiful things to put in a box (which was a Christmas goodie box that we got from someone). Now, I am going to fill it up soon... And be all prepared and waiting!

And, what is also new is that pa is visiting us in Bengaluru, FINALLY, after two years of our marriage! He has decided to grace us for a tiny-little-while of five days. Need less to say, I cannot wait, and Pun is all nervous! I am hoping it's just as much fun as I wished it to be.

Latter later!

No comments:

Post a Comment